New Developments for the future of The Legend of Korra from SDCC [Part 1]
- There will be three more seasons split into 52 episodes.
- The next season, Book Two: Spirits, takes place 6 months after Book One.
- Bolin is seen leading the Fire Ferrets with two completely new teammates.
- Mako is seen chasing down robbers with Korra. He is a cop
- Asami is taking over her father’s business and can fly a plane
- Korra has mastered the Avatar State and is seen fighting shadow-spirit creatures.
- Team Avatar has new outfits. They will visit the Southern Water Tribe, where a festival is being held.
- Bumi, Tenzin’s brother, will become a bigger part of the show.
- We will also meet Tenzin’s sister, Kya, who has a special relationship with Jinora. She is also a “hippy” who is into healing.
- Korra’s parents, Tonraq and Senna, will play a bigger part of this season.
- We will meet Korra’s uncle, Unarock, will visit from the Northern Water Tribe, where is is the chief, with his twin son and daughter
- There will be more world travel (Air temples), Spirit World travel, and exploration into the mythology of the Avatar spirits.
Thanks to everyone for posting news and pictures. These looks awesome. I cannot wait for The Legend of Korra to return! So excited! :D